Exporting/Previewing

Feeling really really stupid asking this... but searching I can't find any results for EXPORT, PUBLISH or PREVIEW.

How do I preview or export my tests from Subform?

Thanks and please excuse my total ignorance!

I was wondering the same thing! After a couple days I got desperate and found it. If you use the right click menu on any box in the tree, there's an option to Save Image. I go up to the Artboard level and save that to image. It comes out as a PNG. Just one option for now.

Ok thanks Nicki, sadly I got a Javascript crash when I tried to save any component out as a PNG.

I've also had limited success using the Copy HTML/CSS command; saved out to a .HTML file which basically works - but doesn't include any responsiveness, nor the button states I added in.

Am I using Subform the wrong way?

Sounds like you found a bug with the export.

The CSS/HTML question might be something other people are curious about. Maybe make a new question for it so others can find it. I haven't tried that feature yet. I imagine it would be one of the hardest things to build because there's so many different ways to build a page in html and css - what are the tradeoffs of the different approaches?

I don't think you're using it the wrong way, just running into Subform's rougher edges.

Hi Chris,

When you get a minute, can you open up a bug report topic with details about the crash trying to export a component as a PNG? That definitely shouldn't happen. Thanks!

Thanks Kevin, have done so here ;

https://talk.subformapp.com/t/save-image-javascript-error/742