Been pretty quiet 'round here

Any ETA on the next status update? I ask only because the last one was over a month ago, and I know you both are working feverishly to get the next iteration of Subform in a state that you feel comfortable sharing with all of us.

In other words: Im so excited...And I just can't hide it

Hi @rmion,

We've been slacking on the regular updates for a bit, apologies for that. The good news is that it hasn't been for want of working on Subform, Kevin and I are 100% focused on getting the next release out.

Most of what we've been working on in the last month is rather boring infrastructure stuff: building a test suite so we know when things break, setting up CI servers and code signing for builds, moving some of our server infrastructure, etc.

Our goal is to be on a fixed release schedule going forward from the next one, with much shorter cycles between those releases. We've got the pieces in place to do that now.

Thanks for hanging with us. We're very close to having the next release ready for all the Kickstarter backers. You should get an email notification from the forum when it's posted (assuming you haven't changed your notification settings), so keep an eye out.