Command + Scroll zoom support

This is minor but I would love to have command + scroll zoom support like in Sketch.

To add to this, holding down 'z' as the zoom command would be helpful. It doesn't have to zoom to a selection like in sketch, it could just be incremental with alt toggling between in and out.

@martincreative, Would this be continuous, one-percent-at-a-time zoom via slow finger movement on a trackpad?
Or are you referring to a larger "stepped" zoom using a mouse or trackpad that has a physical wheel in the middle of the buttons?

@tomjohndesign, I'm not sure what you mean. When you press "z", what happens? Or are you holding down "z" and doing something else? Moving the cursor? Moving the mouse wheel?

In sketch when you hold down z it activates the zoom tool which allows you to draw a box and it will zoom to the size of that box. Clicking while holding z zooms in in the same increments as the cmd+ key. Holding down alt+z allows you to zoom out in increments. Omnigraffle has a similar feature.

Right, I'm familiar with "zoom to selection" (though does it zoom to show the whole width or the whole height? I can't recall offhand).

The other option is that you are zooming in steps by holding z or alt-z and clicking the left mouse button (or clicking on the trackpad). Got it.
When you are clicking to zoom, is the normal "click to select" semantics disabled? That is, you can't actually select/deselect while holding down "z" because you are in the "zoom pseudomode"?

Yeah, it's disabled. The cursor changes to the zoom tool.

Just tested it out and it looks like it's zooming to the height of the selection.