Ryan and I spent the last two weeks researching code export, but it’s not quite ready, so we won’t have a new release up on Monday.
For the next release cycle, we’re curious to hear what you need most for Subform to better fit into your workflow.
Some ideas from us:
- Color variables that make it easier to name, reuse, and export colors to production
- Type styles, for the same reason
- A read-only “inspector” so that developers can look at and measure designs (similar to https://tudou527.github.io/marketch/)
- Bulk image export, so you can automatically generate PNGs of artboards or components at a variety of device sizes
- No new features, but more articles / videos demonstrating how to use the layout and component systems in detail
What would ya’ll like to see in Subform next?