Is this a grid bug?

I am trying to setup a Bootstrap 4 12-column grid and getting an unexpected result, there is a "1"(px?) vertical column in the middle of the grid that doesn't match the size of the eleven "1s" columns. I've used the same "layout settings" in Sketch App and the grid came out fine. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Please see the attached screenshot (the parameters seen in the "Layout" panel are for the artboard and not the selected gray box seen in the screenshot).

Feature request note: It would be nice to be able to see the grid when clicking on the canvas and not have to add a box on the canvas and select it to see the canvas grid (as I had to do in the attached screenshot).

2017.07.31 Subform release 3426

UPDATE: I created a new document, followed almost the same steps (this time I made sure to set the "Artboard orientation" to horizontal before setting up the grid) and it worked.

The artboard orientation shouldn't matter on this. I haven't been able to recreate this over here, but I'll keep an eye out for it. If you come across it again, save the file out and send it over. I'm going to close this topic for now.

We investigated further into this and were able to figure out the problem from you screenshot. (Thanks for including that!)

You've got a space between 1 and s in your column values:

Subform sees the 1 value and is drawing the 7th column with that size.